Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Roger N

Default Making Formica counter questions

I have an odd shaped kitchen counter that I need to replace. The problem
with the existing counter is that it got wet in sink area and the particle
board swelled up and is falling apart. I already have the formica, glue,
tools, trimmer bit, etc. I'm wanting to replace this counter top and try to
prevent this from happening again. Should I use MDF instead of
Particleboard? Should I use a sealer or exterior paint on areas near the
sink not covered by formica?

Thanks!
Roger N.