DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for contractor's saw in Chicago area? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/119695-looking-contractors-saw-chicago-area.html)

Todd Fatheree September 4th 05 07:31 PM

Looking for contractor's saw in Chicago area?

I just ran across an ad for a Delta contractor's saw in one of the local
Chicagoland papers. It's advertised as being new in box for $500 OBO. I
thought it was timely with the $500 table saw thread going on. No
affiliation.

http://www.dailyherald.com/classifie...t=b&p=1&pp=&a=

todd

Toller September 4th 05 10:19 PM

I just ran across an ad for a Delta contractor's saw in one of the local
Chicagoland papers.

If you take the time to ask our opinion, you will miss it everytime. It
took me several months to call quickly enough to find a saw advertised that
hadn't already been sold. (Ignoring the overpriced junk, of course...)