Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Emmons

Default Juniper?

I cut down a juniper tree yesterday. Mainly for firewood but I did cut a
couple of pieces of the trunk into longer pieces thinking to slice em up and
try to make something out of them.

Anyone know what I can expect from juniper wood for use in woodworking?

I already know that it makes for fine firewood.

Is there any reason why I can't do the rough resawing on a table saw, mainly
cleaning off the bark and attempting to square the trunk off/

I don't own a bandsaw yet.

John

--
John Emmons
COG IBA

"when hatred calls with his package, refuse delivery..."