DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CUSTOM HEADBOARD (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/118725-custom-headboard.html)

J T August 28th 05 01:02 AM

CUSTOM HEADBOARD

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...c=howToLibrary

JOAT
The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just
gets more media attention.

J T August 29th 05 05:41 AM

Sun, Aug 28, 2005, 7:05pm
(Mike=A0Patterson) posting from the Ripley's website apparently,
proclaims:
Believe it or not I've made somewhere around 25 of these.snip I found
ways to build it for much less $$$ than their method, and I got sort of
creative on variations along the way, too.

OK, I'll believe you. However, I'm not looking to buy any bridges.

Doesn't surprise me you made 'em for less. I'm interested in what
you could get for one, if you don't mind saying.