DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JEWELRY BOX - PDF (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/118498-jewelry-box-pdf.html)

J T August 26th 05 07:54 AM

JEWELRY BOX - PDF

http://www.ca.uky.edu/agcollege/4h/wood/WSPN-L2.pdf

lLooks like a lot of pages for something as simple looking as this.

Found lookng for something not even close to any kind of box.

JOAT
The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just
gets more media attention.

Charlie Self August 26th 05 11:03 AM

J T wrote:
http://www.ca.uky.edu/agcollege/4h/wood/WSPN-L2.pdf

lLooks like a lot of pages for something as simple looking as this.

Found lookng for something not even close to any kind of box.

JOAT
The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just
gets more media attention.

It's a whole bunch of simple plans...next one up is a small rack.

J T August 26th 05 11:10 PM

Fri, Aug 26, 2005, 3:03am (EDT-3) (Charlie=A0Self)
respondeth:
It's a whole bunch of simple plans...next one up is a small rack.

Ah. The site didn't say, and I didn't bother going past the first
page. Never know tho, I've seen some plans that could be made perfectly
clear with one small paragraph, but someone used 3-4 pages to explain
it, and not even as clearly.