Swingman

Default "American Bungalow"

While in AR this past weekend taking my youngest daughter back to college, I
spent a full day going though a stack of back issues that a relative of
SWMBO has been collecting since issue one

For you Arts and Crafts aficionados, this magazine is chock full of nicely
done photos, layouts and ads of just about every imaginable piece in this
style, including trim, fixtures, and hardware ... if nothing else, an
excellent source of design ideas for the furniture/cabinet maker and
homebuilder.

http://www.ambungalow.com/

Strictly FWIW ....

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05

Patrick Conroy

"Swingman" wrote in
:

For you Arts and Crafts aficionados, this magazine is chock full of
nicely done photos, layouts and ads of just about every imaginable

Agreed - inspriational. I didn't subscribe but picked up several random
issues.
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:05:20 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

For you Arts and Crafts aficionados, this magazine is chock full of nicely
done photos,

Yes, one of my neighbours (a Chicago ex-pat living in the UK) has asub
and I read hers. It's a good magazine, especially if you're just buying
the odd one. The ads might get a bit repetitive if you read every
issue.

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 02:09 AM
OT - Groundhog Day Cliff Metalworking 59 February 10th 05 06:19 AM
Revocation of American Independence Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 2 December 22nd 04 10:14 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
First American Home Buyers Protection Plan - BEWARE! C-surfr Home Ownership 2 March 12th 04 02:01 PM