DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta's new catalog (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/117765-deltas-new-catalog.html)

Mickey August 21st 05 05:40 AM

Delta's new catalog

I have got a Delta's catalog(Full-Line Catalog) which is
for 2003-2004. I want to know if updated catalog of Delta
is now available. Please let me know it if someone knows it.

Thanks in advance.

Mickey

Charlie Self August 21st 05 10:07 AM

Mickey wrote:
I have got a Delta's catalog(Full-Line Catalog) which is
for 2003-2004. I want to know if updated catalog of Delta
is now available. Please let me know it if someone knows it.

Thanks in advance.

Mickey

A thought: check with Delta.

Thomas Bunetta August 21st 05 11:17 AM

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mickey

A thought: check with Delta.

Too simple, Charlie!
Tom

Mickey August 21st 05 11:09 PM

Thank you for you replies.
I am Japanese and living in Japan, so it is not easy for me to
contact the customer's care of Delta.

Mickey,

Unquestionably Confused August 21st 05 11:16 PM

Mickey wrote:
Thank you for you replies.
I am Japanese and living in Japan, so it is not easy for me to
contact the customer's care of Delta.

Okay, Mickey, Delta HAS issued a 2004-2005 catalog.

Go to:

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=4717

Create a user account and ask them to send you a copy.

No problem. The worst they can do is ignore your request since you're
in Japan and if they do that, why would you want their catalog anyway?g

Mickey August 22nd 05 08:01 AM

Thank you for your help.
I will access there to catch the new catalog.

Mickey