J T

Default SOLAR WATER HEATER

http://www.ata.org.au/articles/63shw.htm

Be handy at a shop without running water.

JOAT
My son was HONOR TEENAGER OF THE MONTH at the county jail.
- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Badger

J T wrote:

http://www.ata.org.au/articles/63shw.htm

Be handy at a shop without running water.

Good one, we use a similar thing between the fire and the pan grid on
our camp fires.
Lew Hodgett

J T wrote:

http://www.ata.org.au/articles/63shw.htm

Be handy at a shop without running water.

Now if you are a sailor, you just hang a black plastic bag (sold in just
about every chandlery) full of water from the boom.

BTW, showering with a friend helps conserve water, but you need to be
careful of the friends you pickG.

Lew
Robatoy

In article et,
Lew Hodgett wrote:

BTW, showering with a friend helps conserve water, but you need to be
careful of the friends you pickG.

Even then, use soap-on-a-rope, because dropping the soap is supposed to
be dangerous.
Lew Hodgett

Robatoy wrote:

Even then, use soap-on-a-rope, because dropping the soap is supposed to
be dangerous.

I don't known about you, but not with any of my lady friends.

Lew

Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:08:22 -0400, Robatoy wrote:

In article et,
Lew Hodgett wrote:

BTW, showering with a friend helps conserve water, but you need to be
careful of the friends you pickG.

Even then, use soap-on-a-rope, because dropping the soap is supposed to
be dangerous.

Dunno about that, I suppose it matters what she has in mind. ;-)
[who knows the kind of friends *I'd* pick]

mac davis

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:39:16 -0400, (J T) wrote:

http://www.ata.org.au/articles/63shw.htm

Be handy at a shop without running water.

JOAT
My son was HONOR TEENAGER OF THE MONTH at the county jail.
- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Cool, bro...
I made a similar box that works well for the pool... being cheap, I used black
hose instead of the copper pipe, though..

Reminds me of one I saw a few years ago..
"My son can beat the hell out of your honor student"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
John B

mac davis wrote:
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:39:16 -0400, (J T) wrote:

http://www.ata.org.au/articles/63shw.htm

Be handy at a shop without running water.

JOAT
My son was HONOR TEENAGER OF THE MONTH at the county jail.
- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Cool, bro...
I made a similar box that works well for the pool... being cheap, I used black
hose instead of the copper pipe, though..

Reminds me of one I saw a few years ago..
"My son can beat the hell out of your honor student"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

G'day Mac,
A few years ago a mate had a pool installed and decided he needed to
heat it.
He obtained a large roll of 19mm black poly pipe and laid it out on his
roof in a flat spiral with one end in the pool and the other just out of
it. He filled the pipe with water and once she heated up the old
syphoning effect kicked in. I'm not sure of the exact details but you
could swim in his pool on nights that were 0 deg.
In Summer he had to take it out every couple of days as I'm sure boiled
spuds weren't to far away.
All the best
John

Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Ownership 50 April 2nd 04 04:55 PM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 03:01 AM