Steve DeMars

Default Keith Rucker - anybody know of his bench page

Looking for a working link to Keith Rucker's bench page . . .

Steve

Dave Balderstone

In article 5ofKe.6282$mu6.2388@okepread04, Steve DeMars
wrote:

Looking for a working link to Keith Rucker's bench page . . .

Steve

A google search for "keith rucker bench" rather quickly turned it up,
but since you asked...

http://pages.friendlycity.net/~krucker/Bench/index.htm

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com

charlie b

If you're going to make a workbench and need
ideas go through Bugbear's site - a compendium
of sites with info on and examles of benches

http://www.geocities.com/plybench/bench.html

charlie b

Dave Balderstone

In article 1QfKe.6287$mu6.4468@okepread04, Steve DeMars
wrote:

Checked my history, I had misspelled "Ruckker"

That'd do it.

Cheers,

djb

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:29:17 -0500, the opaque "Steve DeMars"
clearly wrote:

Looking for a working link to Keith Rucker's bench page . . .

I see that you've already found the link, Steve, but noted that
noone mentioned Landis' "The Workbench Book". It's a good book
to read before you build.

Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications
Buck Frobisher

wrote:

Checked my history, I had misspelled "Ruckker"

That'd do it.

Cheers,

djb

What is the site's address then, please?

Another Dead Dog Café junkie, I see.

--
"Stay calm. Be brave. Wait for the signs."

regards,

Frank Johansen
Aurora, Ontario

Dave Balderstone

wrote:

Checked my history, I had misspelled "Ruckker"

That'd do it.

Cheers,

djb

What is the site's address then, please?

What site?

Another Dead Dog Café junkie, I see.

Junkie? Hardly. They had their moments...

djb

--
------
My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is:

Woodworking/Shop Bench Bob Woodworking 6 February 1st 05 04:17 AM
[Ganoksin] [Issue #98] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench Ganoksin Metalworking 0 April 29th 04 03:49 PM
Bench Top Drill Press That Can Swing Drill Head Jay Chan Woodworking 8 April 4th 04 10:17 PM
[Ganoksin] [January 2004] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench Ganoksin Metalworking 0 January 24th 04 06:41 PM
Bench Vise Questions (Steel vs. Iron) x Metalworking 2 September 1st 03 04:50 PM