Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Value of used Shopsmith

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ith-34401-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:14:02 GMT, Johnny McCulley
m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

After 14 years what do you think Johnny?
Posted to rec.woodworking

m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...€¦.. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or longer is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he had already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all if it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the bucket.

Posted to rec.woodworking

" writes:
On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 9:00:45 AM UTC-5, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:14:02 GMT, Johnny McCulley
m wrote:
=20
replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

=20
After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...=E2=80=A6.. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably=
better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or lon=
ger is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a =
neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he ha=
d already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all i=
f it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the buck=
et.

And the odds that "Phyllis" is still monitoring the news group after
14 years are?
Posted to rec.woodworking

m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...….. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or longer is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he had already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all if it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the bucket.

The widow is likely either dead or in a home by now, with the hose
sold once or twice since.
Posted to rec.woodworking

m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

John your best bet if you want one keep an eye on tools on Craiglist.

https://carbondale.craigslist.org/tl...850681278.html

This one has been on my local Craiglist tool section for a few weeks.
Posted to rec.woodworking

m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...€¦.. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or longer is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he had already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all if it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the bucket.

The widow is likely either dead or in a home by now, with the hose
sold once or twice since.

Who buys stockings that old ladies wore?
Posted to rec.woodworking

m wrote:

replying to Phyllis Stadley, Johnny McCulley wrote:
Shopsmith been sold? Model # and asking price, if not sold?

After 14 years what do you think Johnny?

Well...….. Looking around at some of the stuff I own, and probably better at what my Dad has, having something sit around for 14 years or longer is really not that strange. And given the original post said it was a neighbor woman trying to sell her deceased husband's Shopsmith, after he had already been dead for several years!!!, it would not surprise me at all if it is still sitting in the exact same spot it was when he kicked the bucket.

The widow is likely either dead or in a home by now, with the hose
sold once or twice since.

Who buys stockings that old ladies wore?

It was the garden hose, but no diff - I gotta get my keyboard
recalibrated again.

Shopsmith tool holder [email protected] Woodworking 3 April 25th 05 11:05 PM
Good price on a shopsmith 10 ER Bill Woodturning 0 April 13th 04 01:17 AM
Shopsmith bandsaw tires, no replacements for 1984 model. Jack Straight Woodworking 4 March 2nd 04 03:51 PM
Shopsmith pricing GRL Woodworking 32 February 29th 04 02:59 PM
Robland X31 and Shopsmith for sale- Northern California Jerry Hall Woodworking 0 November 7th 03 12:55 AM