DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   6" long, 1/8" brad point bits (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/116237-6%22-long-1-8%22-brad-point-bits.html)

Tim Schubach August 8th 05 02:17 AM

6" long, 1/8" brad point bits

A few years ago, I found a set of 6" long brad point drill bits at a wood
show, and I picked up a set. But I don't remember who the vendor was, and
now I'm looking for some individual bits. Does anyone know where I can find
6" long, 1/8" brad points? I've checked around a little bit, and can't find
anything.

TIA,
Tim

Dan August 8th 05 04:05 PM

I have used 12" long bits, that seem to be readily available, and cut
off a section of the shank with a grinder.