DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Slats for the bottom of wooden rockers (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/116087-slats-bottom-wooden-rockers.html)

Evon Barvinchack August 6th 05 11:25 AM

Slats for the bottom of wooden rockers

Does anyone know where I can order slats for the seat bottom and the upright
slats for wooden rockers?

Thanks in advance,

Evon

Edwin Pawlowski August 6th 05 02:27 PM

"Evon Barvinchack" wrote in message
nk.net...
Does anyone know where I can order slats for the seat bottom and the
upright
slats for wooden rockers?

Thanks in advance,

Evon

Why not make them? Or are you doing a repair? There are tens of thousands
of potential sizes depending on the chair. How about a little information
of what you are trying to do.

ebarck August 7th 05 11:36 PM

Thanks for your reply, Edwin,

I have never bent wood - so I was thinking that maybe there was a supplier
of slats, it would be quicker if I could buy several and replace all the
slat so that they were uniform. If no such supplier exist, then I'll try my
hand at making and bending the slats!!!?!

. ..