PAPutzback

Default Anyone use TJL Industrial Tools here.

At my workplace someone is selling a TJL Industrial Mod MJ26258 13 Amp,
4,100 RPM Sliding Compound Miter Saw with New Carbide Blade. It also
has a built in brake.

I could not find any reviews on this tool or any TJL tools and was
wondering if anyone new if this was a good buy for 100 bucks.

Thanks.

Where'd you look?
http://www.gardenstew.com/store/item-r-1-s-1011723.html
Didn't say whether it was a ten inch saw or not, but if it's anything
like this one, a hundred bucks ain't much of a deal for a $130 saw.
With that price for a new saw, I wouldn't trust it to be very accurate
or long-wearing.

PAPutzback

Thanks. You are probably right about the quality/price comparison. I
stopped buying cheap tools awhile ago. I did get a rotozip the othe r
day seeing as it is made by Bosch, I am hoping it is a good product. I
love my Bosch orbital sander. And I'd about donate all my Dewalt tools
if I could find someone to take them. I get about 10 minutes out of my
cordless reciprocating saw. A tooth fell out of the chuck in my
cordless drill, my black and decker hammer drill randomly goes into
hammer mode, leaks oil from somewhere and is just plain junk.

Is there any brand I could trust for their entire line. I am looking
for a router and table saw as my next purchases.