DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Accuride 3037 slides? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/114967-accuride-3037-slides.html)

Patrick Conroy July 28th 05 10:59 PM

Accuride 3037 slides?

Succumbing to an impulse, I grabbed some Rockler Red Dot Clearance Accuride
3037 100# Full Extensions slides for a little under $5. I’ve been googlin’
for a few minutes but can find any official documentation on these things.

Are they a one-off slide that Accuride produced just for Rockler?
Anybody have any complaints about them?

My thought was anytime I can get an Accuride Full Extension for under $5, I
should buy now and think later.

Oh, I also impulsed on the Scott Phillips Wood/Delta DIY Woodworking Kit
CD. Over a $100 Value Included on an Interactive CD also for $4.95. After
viewing it, I’m glad I didn’t spend $10.

no(SPAM)vasys July 28th 05 11:14 PM

Patrick Conroy wrote:
Succumbing to an impulse, I grabbed some Rockler Red Dot Clearance Accuride
3037 100# Full Extensions slides for a little under $5. I’ve been googlin’
for a few minutes but can find any official documentation on these things.

Are they a one-off slide that Accuride produced just for Rockler?
Anybody have any complaints about them?

My thought was anytime I can get an Accuride Full Extension for under $5, I
should buy now and think later.

Oh, I also impulsed on the Scott Phillips Wood/Delta DIY Woodworking Kit
CD. Over a $100 Value Included on an Interactive CD also for $4.95. After
viewing it, I’m glad I didn’t spend $10.

I checked Accuride's web site and they don't list a 3037 slide. Are you
sure this is the right number?

http://www.accuride.com/search/index.php

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

Charles Spitzer July 28th 05 11:42 PM

"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Patrick Conroy wrote:
[...]

maybe 3017?
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...037%20accuride

Larry Jaques July 29th 05 04:24 PM

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:59:51 GMT, the opaque Patrick Conroy
clearly wrote:

Succumbing to an impulse, I grabbed some Rockler Red Dot Clearance Accuride
3037 100# Full Extensions slides for a little under $5. I’ve been googlin’
for a few minutes but can find any official documentation on these things.

Are they a one-off slide that Accuride produced just for Rockler?
Anybody have any complaints about them?

It's listed in the Accuride "A SLIDE Reference Guide" with specs
identical to the 3017 (other than length.) Ask Accuride for info
via their tech support email, .

My thought was anytime I can get an Accuride Full Extension for under $5, I
should buy now and think later.

Good thought!

Oh, I also impulsed on the Scott Phillips Wood/Delta DIY Woodworking Kit
CD. Over a $100 Value Included on an Interactive CD also for $4.95. After
viewing it, I’m glad I didn’t spend $10.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,
to kind of catapult the propaganda."

G.W. Bush
Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

Larry Jaques July 29th 05 06:26 PM

clearly wrote:

Succumbing to an impulse, I grabbed some Rockler Red Dot Clearance Accuride
3037 100# Full Extensions slides for a little under $5. I’ve been googlin’
for a few minutes but can find any official documentation on these things.

Update: I found the spec sheet in an Accuride catalog if you want a
scan of it.

--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!

Patrick Conroy August 1st 05 05:59 PM

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

Update: I found the spec sheet in an Accuride catalog if you want a
scan of it.

Gracias - but I've got an email into Tech Suppt and will see what they have
to say about it.

bf August 1st 05 09:49 PM

You *******. That's a great deal. LOL