DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodworker's Pocket Reference (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/110166-woodworkers-pocket-reference.html)

Rob Fargher June 17th 05 06:27 AM

Woodworker's Pocket Reference

Hi folks,

Charlie Self's new book "Woodworker's Pocket Reference" is now available
from The Woodworker's Book Club
(http://www.woodworkersbookclub.com/c...duct_id=808972)
for $12.70

--
Cheers,
Rob

Mortimer Schnerd, RN June 17th 05 10:10 AM

Rob Fargher wrote:
Hi folks,

Charlie Self's new book "Woodworker's Pocket Reference" is now available
from The Woodworker's Book Club
(http://www.woodworkersbookclub.com/c...duct_id=808972)
for $12.70

Klingspor's selling it now too.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Charlie Self June 17th 05 12:17 PM

Rob Fargher wrote:
Hi folks,

Charlie Self's new book "Woodworker's Pocket Reference" is now available
from The Woodworker's Book Club
(http://www.woodworkersbookclub.com/c...duct_id=808972)
for $12.70

--
Cheers,
RobSeems like the writer's always the last to know!

Thanks, guys.

Vic Baron June 17th 05 04:19 PM

"Rob Fargher" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Charlie Self's new book "Woodworker's Pocket Reference" is now available
from The Woodworker's Book Club
(http://www.woodworkersbookclub.com/c...duct_id=808972)
for $12.70

--
Cheers,
Rob

Not only is it available, if you buy it, you'll find it's quite good. Packed
with a lot of really useful info.

Charlie - you need to get a life - with all that info packed in your head
you can't possibly have time for fun.

Vic

Rob Fargher June 17th 05 07:20 PM

Vic Baron wrote:

Not only is it available, if you buy it, you'll find it's quite good.
Packed with a lot of really useful info.

Oh, my copy has been ordered. :-) Dangerous place, that Woodworker's Book
Club.

--
Cheers,
Rob

Dave Balderstone June 17th 05 10:16 PM

It's also available at amazon.ca, for my fellow Canuckleheads...

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com

Charlie Self June 18th 05 09:32 PM

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Vic Baron
wrote:

Not only is it available, if you buy it, you'll find it's quite good. Packed
with a lot of really useful info.

It's also available at amazon.ca, for my fellow Canuckleheads...

I found it at Barnes & Noble today, whilst doing a magazine search.

So far, I haven't found it in any of the major woodworking mail order
houses, though.