Wayne Dengel

Default Victorian arch details - outside use

To the Group:

We are looking for victorian architectural details made of PLASTIC (or other
synthetic, even impregnated wood-based)- for outdoor use here in southern
Florida.

Does anyone know of a mnfr who makes this type of detail in a material other
than wood that will put up with our unfriendly environment - humidity! (Or
a wood-based product that will not need painting typical of wood products?)

Please also respond to my e-mail:

Thank You!

Wayne

Duane Bozarth

Wayne Dengel wrote:

To the Group:

We are looking for victorian architectural details made of PLASTIC (or other
synthetic, even impregnated wood-based)- for outdoor use here in southern
Florida.

Does anyone know of a mnfr who makes this type of detail in a material other
than wood that will put up with our unfriendly environment - humidity! (Or
a wood-based product that will not need painting typical of wood products?)

Please also respond to my e-mail:

Ou****er, undoubtedly others. I'd suspect any good local millwork
supply could also provide.

www.ou****er.com
Wayne Dengel

Hi Duane:

I touched base with many suppliers who use wood. NOTHING from them in
plastic (or other synthetic). Will try Ou****er as you suggest.
Wayne

Wayne Dengel wrote:
To the Group:

We are looking for victorian architectural details made of PLASTIC

(or other
synthetic, even impregnated wood-based)- for outdoor use here in

southern
Florida.

Does anyone know of a mnfr who makes this type of detail in a

material other
than wood that will put up with our unfriendly environment -

humidity! (Or
a wood-based product that will not need painting typical of wood

products?)

Please also respond to my e-mail:

Thank You!

Wayne

http://www.foamsupply.com/

Wayne Dengel

Duane:

It "seems" that Ou****er may have what I am looking for - sent for a
catalog. Thank You for the advice. Wayne

Wayne Dengel wrote:

To the Group:

We are looking for victorian architectural details made of PLASTIC (or
other
synthetic, even impregnated wood-based)- for outdoor use here in southern
Florida.

Does anyone know of a mnfr who makes this type of detail in a material
other
than wood that will put up with our unfriendly environment - humidity!
(Or
a wood-based product that will not need painting typical of wood
products?)

Please also respond to my e-mail:

Ou****er, undoubtedly others. I'd suspect any good local millwork
supply could also provide.

www.ou****er.com

woodworker88

You need cellular pvc moulding. Try
http://www.royalmouldings.com/Exteri...WoodSavers.htm

Just go into google and search "cellular pvc molding" I don't remember
the site, but I found one company that had entire door casings with
arches, jambs, moulding, etc all in one piece.