DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question for Dennis Slabaugh (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/106743-question-dennis-slabaugh.html)

Mike in Arkansas May 19th 05 09:37 PM

Question for Dennis Slabaugh

Dennis, enjoyed the photos of your kitchen rehab. Something very
similiar in the plan here at least as far as the granite tile counter
tops. I'm curious what you used to cut and finish the edges of the
tiles that overhang the undermount sink. Difficult to do? Any
pointers. Until I saw your photos I was going to use a cast iron
drop-in sink but would really like the easy to clean undermount.
Thanks, Mike