DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does anyone have plans for 6 foot outdoor bench swing (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/106466-does-anyone-have-plans-6-foot-outdoor-bench-swing.html)

Dan May 17th 05 04:50 AM

Does anyone have plans for 6 foot outdoor bench swing

I would like to make a sturdy swing for 3 people to sit on. Especially
because my wife likes to nap on our deck. I have access to most any wood
for cheap. And I would be taking it in for the winters. But I would like
to stay away from pressure treated lumber.
Thanks,
Dan

Charley May 17th 05 04:20 PM

I suggest mahogany. It's outdoor friendly (used in boat building) and will
last a long time...longer if taken in for the winter. It's also a lot of fun
to work with in the shop.

--
Charley