Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Zimmer

Default Circular saw won't ground, safe?

Is it safe to operate an all alloy housing circular saw. My
15-year old industrial saw is reliable but the only thing aging
is the cord. The cord's insulation is cracking and deteriorating.
Last I'd check the ground wire is open but hidden from view.
What would be the hazards if I continue to use it?

Thanks