DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for more information. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/106046-looking-more-information.html)

[email protected] May 12th 05 03:37 AM

Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

Edwin Pawlowski May 12th 05 04:28 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam

The best spot is where it is warm, moist, and inviting. Unless Sam is short
for Samantha, you don't have a good, let alone best spot.

Dave Balderstone May 12th 05 04:38 AM

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot?

http://www.moreinformation.com/

You can email me at any of the following addresses:

Why the |fsck -of| would I do that?

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com