DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   communion table plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/105717-communion-table-plans.html)

Norvin May 9th 05 03:52 AM

communion table plans

Looking for location for communion table plans. Any suggestion will be
appreciated

Charles Krug May 9th 05 01:38 PM

On Mon, 09 May 2005 02:52:14 GMT, Norvin wrote:
Looking for location for communion table plans. Any suggestion will be
appreciated

Essentially, it's just a table with "This do in remembrance of me" or
similar words, either in English, Latin, or the main language of the
congregation. That's not essential, but traditional.

Google "Church Furniture" for pictures and overall measurements.
They're a smidgeon taller than a table, but shorter than a counter.
Smallest I've seen is about 18" x 42", but a larger chancel area is
often accessorized by a MUCH larger table.