Steved1961

Default Milwaukee 5620 Router Industry Standard Hole Spacing?

Does anyone know what the Industy Standard Hole Spacing on the Milwaukee
5620 3.5 hp router matches? Porter Cable, Makita, Dewalt ? Model # ? I am
trying to buy a Router Plate for this router and some of my choices don't
have a pre drilled option. Thanks for any help.

Steved1961

Robatoy

In article ,
"Steved1961" wrote:

Does anyone know what the Industy Standard Hole Spacing on the Milwaukee
5620 3.5 hp router matches? Porter Cable, Makita, Dewalt ? Model # ? I am
trying to buy a Router Plate for this router and some of my choices don't
have a pre drilled option. Thanks for any help.

Steved1961

I posed that question recently. Tom Pinske ( pinske-edge.com ) and Pat
Warner assure me the spacing is the same as the Porter Cable.
Steved1961

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steved1961" wrote:

Does anyone know what the Industy Standard Hole Spacing on the Milwaukee
5620 3.5 hp router matches? Porter Cable, Makita, Dewalt ? Model # ? I
am
trying to buy a Router Plate for this router and some of my choices don't
have a pre drilled option. Thanks for any help.

Steved1961

I posed that question recently. Tom Pinske ( pinske-edge.com ) and Pat
Warner assure me the spacing is the same as the Porter Cable.

Do you mean the Porter Cable PC 7518 ?

5620/5 = PC 7518 hole pattern.

5615 = PC 690 hole pattern.

Subbase for either at the http://www.patwarner.com/offset_subbase.html
link.

Robatoy

In article ,
"Steved1961" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Steved1961" wrote:

Does anyone know what the Industy Standard Hole Spacing on the Milwaukee
5620 3.5 hp router matches? Porter Cable, Makita, Dewalt ? Model # ? I
am
trying to buy a Router Plate for this router and some of my choices don't
have a pre drilled option. Thanks for any help.

Steved1961

I posed that question recently. Tom Pinske ( pinske-edge.com ) and Pat
Warner assure me the spacing is the same as the Porter Cable.

Do you mean the Porter Cable PC 7518 ?

Yup..the PC 7518 and 7519.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
Router Table Top Questions Max Mahanke Woodworking 1 May 10th 04 08:12 PM
BIG HOLE, NO BRAINS, NEED ANSWER Richard Ferguson Metalworking 16 May 5th 04 04:49 PM
Can one use the Dremel Advantage Plunge Router Attachment (Model 963-01) with Standard Router Bits? Adriaan Sachtler Woodworking 1 January 20th 04 02:33 AM
Porter Cable 690 router mounted to TS extension, do I use plunge base or standard Montyhp Woodworking 3 July 24th 03 03:58 PM