DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kitchen cabinet hardware (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/101720-kitchen-cabinet-hardware.html)

Sasha April 5th 05 11:15 PM

Kitchen cabinet hardware

Where can I get good quality kitchen cabinet hardware? Specifically I
need undermount invisible full extension drawer slides, euro hinges and
lazy susan kit. I used in several projects euro hinges from HomeDepot
and ShopFox, both appeared to be fine to me. But since I am spending a
lot of money, time and effort on kitchen remodeling I want the hardware
to match in quality and appearance of other items.

Edwin Pawlowski April 6th 05 12:14 AM

oups.com...

www.leevalley.com Good hardware selection

Rumpty April 6th 05 12:31 AM

"Leon" wrote in message

http://wwhardware.com/

Gee whiz Leon, what don't you know???????

--

Rumpty

arw01 April 6th 05 05:27 PM

Sasha wrote:
Where can I get good quality kitchen cabinet hardware? Specifically I
need undermount invisible full extension drawer slides, euro hinges

and
lazy susan kit. I used in several projects euro hinges from HomeDepot
and ShopFox, both appeared to be fine to me. But since I am spending

lot of money, time and effort on kitchen remodeling I want the

hardware
to match in quality and appearance of other items.

http://www.gliderite.com/

I bought their 15 pack of 22" ballbearing drawer slides and love them.
Absolutely perfect. I will be ordering another package at the end of
the month just to have them around for projects.

Alan

Alexander Galkin April 7th 05 01:39 AM

I looked at these sites and somewhat confused. Which slides are both full
extension and undermount invisible?

"Leon" wrote in message
m...
http://wwhardware.com/