DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 10 of 10 - Acknowledments and Copyright (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/101248-rec-woodworking-anti-faq-part-10-10-acknowledments-copyright.html)

Luigi Zanasi April 1st 05 08:31 AM

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 10 of 10 - Acknowledments and Copyright

10. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND COPYRIGHT.
I didn't ask for help writing this, and nobody did a damn thing to
assist me in anyway whatsoever. I stole the idea and some of the text
from Mark Lathem who wrote the anti-FAQ for alt.smokers.pipes. I also
stole a lot of ideas from other people in wreck.wood. If it was your
idea of a joke I stole, too bad, it's mine now. Finders keepers! Of
course, 10 minutes after this thing hits wreck.wood I'll be flooded
with "helpful suggestions. Thanks for nothing, guys. I know a couple
of them are lame, but I don't care.

An earlier version of this anti-faq was graciously made available by
Spokeshave (John Gunterman) on his website at
http://www.shavings.net/anti_faq.htm.

The latest version should be available on my website at:
http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html

Original ignored copyright notice:
Copyright 1998 by Mark Lathem, all rights reserved. You can't copy
this thing for any reason. It's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.

The original alt.smokers.pipes anti-FAQ is available at:
http://www.pipes.org/anti_asp_FAQ.html

Real copyright:
Copyright (c)1998-2005 by Luigi Zanasi all rights reserved. You can't
copy this thing for any reason. It's now mine, mine, mine, mine,
mine. I stole it fair & square. Neener neener!

And tai fu & Rob Humphreys & Brian (the Ohio skidoo guy), I'm on to
you. Expect a visit from the copyright police and a lawsuit any day
now.
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html