Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood rack (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Wood rack (1/1)-rack-1a-jpg  Wood rack (1/1)-rack-2a-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/4/2016 6:47 PM, swalker wrote:

ok, now show us your shop... :-)

--
Jeff
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (0/1)

Still a mess outside but getting better.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Wood rack (1/1)-img_0302-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

It needs a steeple.

That is really nice! Now I'll never put a picture of my sorry shop
on here.

--
GW Ross

One thing about pain: It proves you're
alive.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking

swalker wrote:

Sweet! Both the wood rack and the shop. Double entry doors and
outlets every 4'. Nice job, Jim.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/5/2016 11:26 PM, swalker wrote:

You SUCK!!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/6/2016 12:26 AM, swalker wrote:

wow, really nice on the outside... more of the inside.

maybe I can use these pics to convince the wife I need to get out of the
dungeon.

--
Jeff
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 09:59:43 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

On 11/4/2016 6:47 PM, swalker wrote:

ok, now show us your shop... :-)

Look up the page under wood rack
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 23:26:30 -0500, swalker wrote:

Thanks for the kind words about my shop. I will not take credit for
the actual construction. At age 72 all that is behind me. I acted as
the GC and was involved in every detail. I did quite a bit on the
inside but not everything.

If I had it to do over again there is little I would change. The only
thing that would be really nice would be a half-bath but the septic
tank location and the associated field lines for the house would have
made it very expensive. It just ain't that far to the house if needed
or a pea cup if that will work. And then there is the issue with the
natural gas line that runs under the building.

I will post a couple of shots of the inside in a day or so but be
forewarned, it is really messy right now as I try to get everything in
the proper place.

And I must acknowledge that this woodowrking site was a very big help.
Thanks to all for the answers I received and for the info I got just
by reading what other people are doing.

Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article , swalker
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 23:26:30 -0500, swalker wrote:

Thanks for the kind words about my shop.

I have to agree with everyone else, it looks really nice, as does the
wood rack. I'm also in agreement with whoever said it needs a steeple.
;-)

Brian
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/7/2016 12:16 AM, swalker wrote:
[...]

Get a camping potty. Then build a box to raise it up. That's what I
had in my shed for the pool. I have since decided to keep it in the
basement so I don't have to run.

--
Jeff
Junior Member

Looks better from outside, I recently got my exterior siding replaced, got it from Siparila Wood Canada | Quality Norwegian Wood Siding, not sure if you guys are familiar with this provider but believe the best quality I have ever seen.
Member

You chose box rack because this rack no lose
Junior Member

Location: Bulgaria
Send a message via ICQ to FrankRouri Send a message via AIM to FrankRouri Send a message via Yahoo to FrankRouri Send a message via Skype™ to FrankRouri

And it can be paraphrased?

Wood rack pictures (0/1) swalker Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 December 13th 17 09:23 AM
Wood rack swalker Woodworking 8 November 6th 16 05:28 AM
Wood rack (0/1) swalker Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 November 4th 16 11:47 PM
Wood rack cover Jim Home Repair 25 May 22nd 11 06:48 PM
Triton wood rack... Ron Woodworking 4 August 24th 06 02:25 AM