DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wood rack (1/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/580917-wood-rack-1-1-a.html)

swalker November 4th 16 10:47 PM

Wood rack (1/1)

2 Attachment(s)

woodchucker[_3_] November 5th 16 01:59 PM

Wood rack (1/1)

On 11/4/2016 6:47 PM, swalker wrote:

ok, now show us your shop... :-)

--
Jeff

swalker November 6th 16 04:26 AM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (0/1)

Still a mess outside but getting better.

swalker November 6th 16 04:26 AM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

G. Ross November 6th 16 11:14 AM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

It needs a steeple.

That is really nice! Now I'll never put a picture of my sorry shop
on here.

--
GW Ross

One thing about pain: It proves you're
alive.

Spalted Walt November 6th 16 11:41 AM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

swalker wrote:

Sweet! Both the wood rack and the shop. Double entry doors and
outlets every 4'. Nice job, Jim.

Swingman November 6th 16 03:13 PM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

On 11/5/2016 11:26 PM, swalker wrote:

You SUCK!!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

woodchucker[_3_] November 6th 16 03:54 PM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

On 11/6/2016 12:26 AM, swalker wrote:

wow, really nice on the outside... more of the inside.

maybe I can use these pics to convince the wife I need to get out of the
dungeon.

--
Jeff

swalker November 6th 16 11:15 PM

Wood rack (1/1)

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 09:59:43 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

On 11/4/2016 6:47 PM, swalker wrote:

ok, now show us your shop... :-)

Look up the page under wood rack

swalker November 7th 16 05:16 AM

Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 23:26:30 -0500, swalker wrote:

Thanks for the kind words about my shop. I will not take credit for
the actual construction. At age 72 all that is behind me. I acted as
the GC and was involved in every detail. I did quite a bit on the
inside but not everything.

If I had it to do over again there is little I would change. The only
thing that would be really nice would be a half-bath but the septic
tank location and the associated field lines for the house would have
made it very expensive. It just ain't that far to the house if needed
or a pea cup if that will work. And then there is the issue with the
natural gas line that runs under the building.

I will post a couple of shots of the inside in a day or so but be
forewarned, it is really messy right now as I try to get everything in
the proper place.

And I must acknowledge that this woodowrking site was a very big help.
Thanks to all for the answers I received and for the info I got just
by reading what other people are doing.

Jim