Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood rack (0/1)

Finally finished the wood rack in my new shop. It holds all the wood I
will need as I am a turner.
The 2X4s were screwed to the wall studs on edge with 6" by 3/8" lag
screws.
The pipe is EMT 3/4 inch conduit cut at 14.75 inches and inserted into
7/8 holes drilled 3" into the 2X4s.
The 2X4s also stand on the floor since I notched them to fit around
the rectangular molding.

Jim

Wood rack pictures (0/1) swalker Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 December 13th 17 09:23 AM
Wood rack swalker Woodworking 8 November 6th 16 05:28 AM
Wood rack cover Jim Home Repair 25 May 22nd 11 06:48 PM
Wood for Wine Rack Construction Geoff Schultz Woodworking 26 January 10th 07 11:50 PM
Triton wood rack... Ron Woodworking 4 August 24th 06 02:25 AM