Old November 4th 16, 10:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood rack pictures (0/1)

Finally finished the wood rack in my new shop. It holds all the wood I
will need as I am a turner.
The 2X4s were screwed to the wall studs on edge with 6" by 3/8" lag
screws.
The pipe is EMT 3/4 inch conduit cut at 14.75 inches and inserted into
7/8 holes drilled 3" into the 2X4s.
The 2X4s also stand on the floor since I notched them to fit around
the rectangular molding.

Jim

Old November 5th 16, 01:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/4/2016 6:36 PM, swalker wrote:

Finally finished the wood rack in my new shop. It holds all the wood I
will need as I am a turner.
The 2X4s were screwed to the wall studs on edge with 6" by 3/8" lag
screws.
The pipe is EMT 3/4 inch conduit cut at 14.75 inches and inserted into
7/8 holes drilled 3" into the 2X4s.
The 2X4s also stand on the floor since I notched them to fit around
the rectangular molding.

Jim

Looks very practical. Good job.
Old September 13th 17, 09:53 AM
Junior Member

Really appreciate your work. Making a wood rack is quite challenging to hold the bundle of wood piles. I want to see how it looks

Wood rack swalker Woodworking 8 November 6th 16 04:28 AM
Wood rack cover Jim Home Repair 25 May 22nd 11 05:48 PM
Anyone here tried to dry wood with the rack in a clothes dryer? Lyndell Thompson Woodturning 28 December 8th 07 04:29 PM
Wood for Wine Rack Construction Geoff Schultz Woodworking 26 January 10th 07 10:50 PM
Triton wood rack... Ron Woodworking 4 August 24th 06 01:25 AM