DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wood rack pictures (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/580915-wood-rack-pictures-0-1-a.html)

swalker November 4th 16 11:36 PM

Wood rack pictures (0/1)

Finally finished the wood rack in my new shop. It holds all the wood I
will need as I am a turner.
The 2X4s were screwed to the wall studs on edge with 6" by 3/8" lag
screws.
The pipe is EMT 3/4 inch conduit cut at 14.75 inches and inserted into
7/8 holes drilled 3" into the 2X4s.
The 2X4s also stand on the floor since I notched them to fit around
the rectangular molding.

Jim

Ed Pawlowski November 5th 16 02:31 AM

Wood rack pictures (0/1)

On 11/4/2016 6:36 PM, swalker wrote:

Finally finished the wood rack in my new shop. It holds all the wood I
will need as I am a turner.
The 2X4s were screwed to the wall studs on edge with 6" by 3/8" lag
screws.
The pipe is EMT 3/4 inch conduit cut at 14.75 inches and inserted into
7/8 holes drilled 3" into the 2X4s.
The 2X4s also stand on the floor since I notched them to fit around
the rectangular molding.

Jim

Looks very practical. Good job.

jessica222 September 13th 17 10:53 AM

Really appreciate your work. Making a wood rack is quite challenging to hold the bundle of wood piles. I want to see how it looks :)

Ruby Mia December 13th 17 09:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Check image and your wood rank.