Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Here's something I hadn't seen before in a bandsaw...

....PTO driven by a tractor!

I'd lower the top blade guide myself... but that is just me being worried
about accidently shaking hands with the blade while slinging wood as fast as
possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5f1nhI0VA

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

...PTO driven by a tractor!

I'd lower the top blade guide myself... but that is just me being
worried about accidently shaking hands with the blade while slinging
wood as fast as possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5f1nhI0VA

Thought I was on acid watching that. ;~)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 19:05:29 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

...PTO driven by a tractor!

I'd lower the top blade guide myself... but that is just me being
worried about accidently shaking hands with the blade while slinging
wood as fast as possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5f1nhI0VA

Thought I was on acid watching that. ;~)

ROTFL! Me too, it almost made me sick to my stomach.

Old bandsaw mattblack Woodworking 4 March 6th 07 05:45 PM
Best Bandsaw under $500? HerHusband Woodworking 12 September 8th 06 07:03 AM
TuffTooth vs Timber Wolf bandsaw bandsaw comparision Paul Currie Woodworking 0 January 30th 06 11:17 PM
Bandsaw triad Woodworking 1 September 4th 04 05:52 PM
Indesit dg6145 dishwasher leaking - fixed but I wish I hadn't! donny UK diy 0 April 24th 04 10:04 PM