DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help with images (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/390751-help-images.html)

swalker February 21st 16 02:43 AM

Help with images

How do you add an image in a post using Agent?

When I attempted it just added them as an attachment.

What I wanted was to have the picture appear in the post and not
attached to it.

Thanks

Jim

Ed Pawlowski February 21st 16 02:59 AM

Help with images

On 2/20/2016 8:43 PM, swalker wrote:

How do you add an image in a post using Agent?

When I attempted it just added them as an attachment.

What I wanted was to have the picture appear in the post and not
attached to it.

Thanks

Jim

If you send it as an attachment it will show up as a second post with
the photo in it.

G. Ross February 21st 16 02:59 AM

Help with images

swalker wrote:

How do you add an image in a post using Agent?

When I attempted it just added them as an attachment.

What I wanted was to have the picture appear in the post and not
attached to it.

Thanks

Jim

Why not? In the above post the pictures were attachments but showed
up when viewing the post. At least in my reader (Seamonkey).

--
GW Ross

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...