DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Step for bed (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/387062-step-bed.html)

G. Ross November 14th 15 11:49 AM

Step for bed

1 Attachment(s)
A crude shot made before finishing.

Bonus! Curly, my new shop dog shown inspecting it.
--
GW Ross

Ed Pawlowski November 14th 15 01:09 PM

Step for bed

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 06:49:04 -0500, "G. Ross"
wrote:

A crude shot made before finishing.

Bonus! Curly, my new shop dog shown inspecting it.

Nicely done. Seems like beds are higher these days and anyone under
about 5'4" can use a step. My wife uses one.

Bill[_47_] November 14th 15 06:49 PM

Step for bed

G. Ross wrote:
A crude shot made before finishing.

Bonus! Curly, my new shop dog shown inspecting it.

The handle is a nice safety feature too! Good job!

Bill

G. Ross November 14th 15 07:51 PM

Step for bed

Bill wrote:
G. Ross wrote:
A crude shot made before finishing.

Bonus! Curly, my new shop dog shown inspecting it.

The handle is a nice safety feature too! Good job!

Bill

Thanks.

--
GW Ross

If it looks like a duck, acts like a
duck, and quacks like a duck it is
probably just a tool of the

jessica222 September 18th 17 08:52 AM

The concept of handle is unique. Is this bed made up of timber wood?

Ruby Mia December 15th 17 10:01 AM

Yes you are write this bench is made timber wood.