DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Project (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/384620-project.html)

Chez Wig September 8th 15 02:49 PM

Project

4 Attachment(s)
Something for those of you with actual skills,

woodchucker[_3_] September 11th 15 02:27 AM

Project

On 9/8/2015 9:49 AM, Chez Wig wrote:
Something for those of you with actual skills,

Well, at first I thought that was crazy , I figured you were using it
for holding the remote and a book.

But when I saw the kids, a big smile. Nice build. I think that's a
great idea.

--
Jeff

torncez September 15th 15 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chez Wig (Post 3434326)
Something for those of you with actual skills,

lol, this is such creative, i like it! :) pump!

jloomis[_2_] October 11th 15 02:48 PM

Project

quite a fine piece of work.
Love the twists and turns.....