Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default My son is making knives and doing some woodworking to pay for college,

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DwarvenSte...=hdr_shop_menu
--
https://www.facebook.com/DwarvenSteel

Attached Thumbnails
My son is making knives and doing some woodworking to pay for college,-1111-jpg  My son is making knives and doing some woodworking to pay for college,-1112-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

This is at leas the fourth time this spammer has posted this nonsense.