DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My cabinet with acrylic doors (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/378532-my-cabinet-acrylic-doors.html)

Dick Snyder[_6_] April 3rd 15 03:35 PM

My cabinet with acrylic doors

1 Attachment(s)
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

Leon[_7_] April 3rd 15 03:59 PM

On 4/3/2015 9:35 AM, Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

Ok, It happened. ;~)

Looks Great!

G. Ross April 3rd 15 05:50 PM

Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

You should shrink your picture some so that it will load faster for us
with slow systems. It's easy with Irfanview (free). Thanks.

--
 GW Ross

 We now return you to your regularly
 scheduled flame-throwing

Swingman April 3rd 15 06:17 PM

On 4/3/2015 11:50 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

You should shrink your picture some so that it will load faster for us
with slow systems. It's easy with Irfanview (free). Thanks.

Easy enough, let's see if this is better.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Swingman April 3rd 15 06:20 PM

My cabinet with acrylic doors

On 4/3/2015 9:35 AM, Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

I like it a lot! That really worked nicely.

Well done, and good catch!

G. Ross April 3rd 15 10:30 PM

G. Ross wrote:
Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

You should shrink your picture some so that it will load faster for us
with slow systems. It's easy with Irfanview (free). Thanks.

Sorry about that. That was an insect in my browser/newsreader. I
changed to another version and it works fine--and quickly. The
version I was using just sat there and did not download the attachment.

--
 GW Ross

Ed Pawlowski April 3rd 15 10:50 PM

My cabinet with acrylic doors

On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 10:35:25 -0400, Dick Snyder
wrote:

This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

I didn't help, but I looked anyway. I like it.

Lew Hodgett[_6_] April 4th 15 12:44 AM

"Dick Snyder" wrote:

This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

Mikey likes it.

Lew

Casper April 4th 15 03:00 PM

My cabinet with acrylic doors

This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project
Dick Snyder

I didn't help either but very nice work. Looks very good.

G. Ross April 4th 15 04:03 PM

Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

I forgot to say it is a professional-looking piece of furniture.

--
 GW Ross

Max[_6_] April 4th 15 10:44 PM

Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

You should shrink your picture some so that it will load faster for us
with slow systems. It's easy with Irfanview (free). Thanks.

Easy enough, let's see if this is better.

I LIKE it! Nice job.

Swingman April 6th 15 09:16 PM

Dick Snyder wrote:
This picture is for those on rec.woodworking who helped me with the
doors for this project

You should shrink your picture some so that it will load faster for us
with slow systems. It's easy with Irfanview (free). Thanks.

Easy enough, let's see if this is better.

I LIKE it! Nice job.

Although I would love to have been responsible for it, that was Dick
Snyder's fine work, not mine.

I simply had Snagit's photo editor already up, popped the original photo
in, and a viola full voila. :)

Sorry for any confusion...

jloomis[_2_] April 7th 15 01:42 PM

My cabinet with acrylic doors

Some mighty fine looking doors and cabinet. The shine is amazing.
john