Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Test

Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this group?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of activity.
It used to get more, but people tend to post their pictures on free web
sites now, much more than posting them here.

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 22/02/2015 17:25, Mike Marlow wrote:
Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of activity.
It used to get more, but people tend to post their pictures on free web
sites now, much more than posting them here.

Thanks Mike. I though that might be the case but I'd not seen anything
on here for weeks.

Ian
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ian James wrote in
:

Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of
activity. It used to get more, but people tend to post their pictures
on free web sites now, much more than posting them here.

Thanks Mike. I though that might be the case but I'd not seen anything
on here for weeks.

Ian

Neither have I, and I've been using Astraweb for a long time. In this
case, your reality matches my own. :-)

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Puckdropper wrote:
Ian James wrote in
:

Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of
activity. It used to get more, but people tend to post their
pictures on free web sites now, much more than posting them here.

Thanks Mike. I though that might be the case but I'd not seen
anything on here for weeks.

Ian

Neither have I, and I've been using Astraweb for a long time. In this
case, your reality matches my own. :-)

Puckdropper

Likewise here. I keep this newsgroup active in my reader, and I can't even
remember the last time I saw a post here. Best to just watch
rec.woodworking - generally if people post to this group, they will also
post to the rec.woodworking, alerting people to look here. Otherwise - this
is a pretty dead group.

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The last post here was 12/28/2014

The last binary post here was 12/23/2014
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/22/2015 11:25 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of activity.
It used to get more, but people tend to post their pictures on free web
sites now, much more than posting them here.

Hate to see someone disappointed:

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Attached Thumbnails
Test-cartoon-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of activity.
It used to get more, but people tend to post their pictures on free web
sites now, much more than posting them here.

Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it and
it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

--
 GW Ross

 I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect,
 therefore I'm perfect.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ian James wrote:
Since I joined frugalusenet, I've not seen any new posts on this
group?

Don't know when you joined, but this group does not get a lot of
activity.
It used to get more, but people tend to post their pictures on free web
sites now, much more than posting them here.

Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it and
it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Bill wrote in
:

G. Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it
and it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Worked right for me using Xnews.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/22/2015 11:57 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

G. Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it
and it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Worked right for me using Xnews.

Puckdropper

Opened just fine on Thunderbird.

Jim
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

G. Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it
and it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Worked right for me using Xnews.

Worked just fine for me as well, using OE.

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:13:36 -0600, Swingman wrote:
Hate to see someone disappointed:

And how long have you been looking for an acceptable excuse to post
that image?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

G. Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it
and it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Worked right for me using Xnews.

Puckdropper

I was able to view it after saving it to my desktop.
I thought it was great; it reminded me of myself! : )

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Bill wrote:
Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

G. Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it
and it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Worked right for me using Xnews.

Puckdropper

I was able to view it after saving it to my desktop.
I thought it was great; it reminded me of myself! : )

Bill

I never pictured you looking like that guy. LOL
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:
Bill wrote:
Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

G. Ross wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Hate to see someone disappointed:

Well, I AM! Are you sure that is a .jpg file? I tried to open it
and it was all data with the tag "Photoshop Elements ".

It didn't open right for me either.

Worked right for me using Xnews.

Puckdropper

I was able to view it after saving it to my desktop.
I thought it was great; it reminded me of myself! : )

Bill

I never pictured you looking like that guy. LOL

A few of us around here could probably be a stand-in for that guy!
Give him a few weeks and a few Festools.... : )

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Bill wrote in
:

A few of us around here could probably be a stand-in for that guy!
Give him a few weeks and a few Festools.... : )

I did feel that kind of pride when I cut my first boards from a tree. I
still smile when I go to make something out of that wood, there's a sense
of pride knowing that it was once my tree and now it's my project.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/24/2015 7:54 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

A few of us around here could probably be a stand-in for that guy!
Give him a few weeks and a few Festools.... : )

I did feel that kind of pride when I cut my first boards from a tree. I
still smile when I go to make something out of that wood, there's a sense
of pride knowing that it was once my tree and now it's my project.

Puckdropper

I still have a cut off end about 4" long, from a 3"x3"x 10' piece of
maple that I used for legs on a butcher block. I built that 35 years
ago and 2 residences ago.

The crap we hang on to.. LOL
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:
On 2/24/2015 7:54 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

A few of us around here could probably be a stand-in for that guy!
Give him a few weeks and a few Festools.... : )

I did feel that kind of pride when I cut my first boards from a tree. I
still smile when I go to make something out of that wood, there's a
sense
of pride knowing that it was once my tree and now it's my project.

Puckdropper

I still have a cut off end about 4" long, from a 3"x3"x 10' piece of
maple that I used for legs on a butcher block. I built that 35 years
ago and 2 residences ago.

The crap we hang on to.. LOL

When I used to leave my dad's house, he used to shove a paper grocery
bag under my arm, saying "No, no, open it when you get home.", on a
regular basis. He couldn't resist those Ace/Aco 1-cent give-aways
either. It seems like we get a box of stuff from my wife's parents
almost every week. You are not being creative enough, Leon.

AFCI test rig and test design Robert Green Home Repair 16 July 18th 13 09:12 AM
Test, Willie, Test Meat Plow[_6_] Electronics Repair 1 June 12th 11 06:21 AM
Test rijo Electronics Repair 1 August 30th 06 01:18 AM
FWW Cabinet Saw Test [2/3] - "FWW Cabinet Saw Test.pdf.par2" yEnc (1/1) BobS Woodworking 1 August 25th 05 04:36 AM
FWW Cabinet Saw Test [1/3] - "FWW Cabinet Saw Test.pdf" yEnc (1/5) D Steck Woodworking 0 August 25th 05 12:52 AM