Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Shed -Finished Doors (0/1)

Finally got the second door done and both primed. Still need to do
more and wanted to coat the inside but temp turned too cold. Probably
going to have to wait till spring to finish everything up right.

Side Note: Had an acident with the scaffolding. Nothing serious but I
won't be doing these projects myself. And I hate supervising.

Better Shed Doors? Casper Woodworking 16 October 9th 12 04:52 PM
We are manufacturer of wooden doors, and our main wooden doors are :Solid wood, PVC doors, Melamine doors, Laminated doors, Door skins, Mouldeddoors, linbonwoods Home Ownership 0 February 19th 09 09:45 AM
We are manufacturer of wooden doors, and our main wooden doors are :Solid wood, PVC doors, Melamine doors, Laminated doors, Door skins, Mouldeddoors, linbonwoods Home Repair 0 February 19th 09 09:41 AM
Composite Doors UK: Stable Doors, UPVC French Doors, ConcertinaDoors, Fibreglass Doors Modern Composite Doors Woodworking 0 April 24th 08 09:52 AM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 03:02 AM