DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Author-1 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/372895-re-author-1-a.html)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] July 25th 14 10:09 PM

Author-1

1 Attachment(s)
Some pics to document that I've made it another year.

Lew

Swingman July 26th 14 12:01 AM

Author-1

On 7/25/2014 4:09 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Some pics to document that I've made it another year.

You expect us to believe that good looking young fella is the sailor,
Lew Hodgett, of epoxy fame??

Nice try, Bubba! ;)

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

[email protected] July 26th 14 05:39 AM

Author-1

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:01:39 -0500, Swingman wrote:
You expect us to believe that good looking young fella is the sailor,
Lew Hodgett, of epoxy fame??

Yeah, couldn't be Lew. That guy isn't carrying a chain jerking
continues sign.

Mike Marlow[_2_] July 27th 14 07:54 PM

Author-1

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Some pics to document that I've made it another year.

Lew

Excellent Lew - thanks for posting that. It's always nice to put a face to
a name. Keep going - lots more years ahead...

--

-Mike-

jloomis[_2_] July 28th 14 02:31 PM

Author-1

Hello Lew,

Good to see your face.
John

eb.com...

Bill[_47_] July 29th 14 02:24 AM

Author-1

jloomis wrote:
Hello Lew,

Good to see your face.
John

Yeah, but I'm not sure I believe it without seeing a slide rule!

Bill