DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Opinions Wanted - Trestle Table (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/372184-re-opinions-wanted-trestle-table.html)

[email protected] June 27th 14 04:21 PM

Opinions Wanted - Trestle Table

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 04:08:50 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
I've been anxious for some "assembled" results, to get some idea of what things may end up looking like. No need to rush the work, especially since I have only one set of nice leg units (no replacements) to work with.

I've uploaded an image of the garden trestle table I built to
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking to give you an idea of proper
proportions.