Junior Member

Location: usa
Send a message via ICQ to wolter5
Default floors hardwood

Platinum Flooring Company is an industry leader in flooring. Our team of seasoned professionals are well equipped with the latest industry knowledge and ready to help you pick just the right flooring for you. We provide a positive, stress-free environment for you to buy, sample or ask questions about our quality floor collections.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 28 May 2014 11:33:28 +0200, wolter5
wrote:

Platinum Flooring Company is an industry leader in flooring. Our team of
seasoned professionals are well equipped with the latest industry
knowledge and ready to help you pick just the right flooring for you. We
provide a positive, stress-free environment for you to buy, sample or
ask questions about our quality floor collections.

Sounds wonderful. How about you stop by my house and see what my
flooring situation is so you can make good recommendations? I'll be
home this afternoon.

Then we can go to the store and see your collections. Then we can go
out for drinks to keep that environment stress-free.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Maybe they can stop by my place too?
Then we can go out and maybe go for a long walk in the park and discuss
floor samples?
Yes, and then drinks......
wow....
john

Hardwood floors Jay Home Repair 3 January 27th 08 01:50 PM
OSB And Hardwood Floors Tim Daneliuk Woodworking 6 October 21st 07 06:46 AM
Hardwood floors nancyagor Home Repair 11 May 27th 06 02:52 AM
Engineered Hardwood Floors over Solid Hardwood Floors [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 26th 05 04:21 PM
Hardwood floors again Patscga Home Ownership 5 February 1st 04 03:59 PM