DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deck and patio (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/368313-deck-patio.html)

jloomis[_2_] February 27th 14 05:37 PM

Deck and patio

Job recently completed.
john

Kevin Miller[_2_] February 27th 14 05:50 PM

Deck and patio

On 02/27/2014 08:37 AM, jloomis wrote:
Job recently completed.
john

Stellar, as always John!

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Ed Pawlowski February 28th 14 10:58 AM

Deck and patio

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:37:25 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

Job recently completed.
john

It is the nicest prison wall I've ever seen. I imagine the inmates
will appreciate it when they get out for their exercise hour.

Swingman February 28th 14 02:16 PM

Deck and patio

On 2/27/2014 11:37 AM, jloomis wrote:
Job recently completed.
john

Like the gate. I have a 'gate' project coming up for a client as soon as
I have the time. "Castle door" is what the client is calling it, and is
what the client wants instead of a "gate".

I may have to rip you off on some of those design elements. ;)

Well done, as usual.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

jloomis[_2_] February 28th 14 04:40 PM

Deck and patio

Hi Ed, it is actually an outdoor shower, and it would be trouble if the
prisoners in the yard saw all these inmates showering........
huhummmmm......do not drop the soap.
john

Mike Marlow[_2_] February 28th 14 05:55 PM

Deck and patio

jloomis wrote:
Hi Ed, it is actually an outdoor shower, and it would be trouble if
the prisoners in the yard saw all these inmates showering........
huhummmmm......do not drop the soap.
john

Hey! This is a family newsgroup damnit! Watch that stuff...

--

-Mike-

jloomis[_2_] February 28th 14 10:14 PM

Deck and patio

Well with a response like the above from Ed P. I needed to send a note....
I am not sure, maybe he is familiar with prison life?
john

Mike Marlow[_2_] February 28th 14 11:28 PM

Deck and patio

jloomis wrote:
Well with a response like the above from Ed P. I needed to send a
note.... I am not sure, maybe he is familiar with prison life?
john

Point taken - Edwin is one to watch out for and not to let your guard drop
around...

--

-Mike-