DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Router Table Fence (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/368182-router-table-fence.html)

Jon Bem February 23rd 14 07:26 PM

Router Table Fence

Howdy,

Anybody who was reading this group 8-10 years ago might recall a very
nicely done Router Fence setup made in hardwoods. I believe I even
downloaded plans from a website but then that PC died, etc

Anybody recall this and are the plans still out there?

Many thanks,
JB

woodchucker[_3_] February 23rd 14 07:55 PM

Router Table Fence

On 2/23/2014 2:26 PM, Jon Bem wrote:
Howdy,

Anybody who was reading this group 8-10 years ago might recall a very
nicely done Router Fence setup made in hardwoods. I believe I even
downloaded plans from a website but then that PC died, etc

Anybody recall this and are the plans still out there?

Many thanks,
JB

There have been many.

--
Jeff

Leon[_5_] February 24th 14 01:20 PM

Router Table Fence

Jon Bem wrote:
Howdy,

Anybody who was reading this group 8-10 years ago might recall a very
nicely done Router Fence setup made in hardwoods. I believe I even
downloaded plans from a website but then that PC died, etc

Anybody recall this and are the plans still out there?

Many thanks,
JB

A straight board with a c clamp on each end makes a fence that works well
and is quick to make.
Define very nicely done, give details.

Roy March 1st 14 08:09 AM

Router Table Fence

I have posts dating back to Jan 20 2004 on this computer, and did not find
anything about a router fence in my folder. Somewhere I have an archive that
goes back into the 90's but I'd have to hunt for the drive that has it. Got a
better guesstimate on when it was published and by whom? Wait
one.....................

I checked my wRECk archive and found a post from 2005 from somebody looking for
a pdf of an article in FWW #144. If that is the one you're looking for, you can
order the article from them or from Pat Warner (www.patwarner.com) who wrote the
article.

Regards,
Roy

Mike Marlow[_2_] March 1st 14 12:08 PM

Router Table Fence

Roy wrote:
I have posts dating back to Jan 20 2004 on this computer, and did not
find anything about a router fence in my folder. Somewhere I have an
archive that goes back into the 90's but I'd have to hunt for the
drive that has it. Got a better guesstimate on when it was published
and by whom? Wait one.....................

I checked my wRECk archive and found a post from 2005 from somebody
looking for a pdf of an article in FWW #144. If that is the one
you're looking for, you can order the article from them or from Pat
Warner (www.patwarner.com) who wrote the article.

Echo that! Pat is pretty much the go-to source of things router. If his
designs are not the exact ones you remember seeing in the past, I still bet
you'll find something you really like from Pat.

--

-Mike-

Jon Bem March 1st 14 07:54 PM

Router Table Fence

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 02:09:44 -0600, Roy
wrote:

Pat Warner (www.patwarner.com

Hey Roy, that is it!! Incredible, made my day.

Thank you very much!!

Jon Bem March 1st 14 08:03 PM

Router Table Fence

On Sat, 1 Mar 2014 07:08:18 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Roy wrote:
I have posts dating back to Jan 20 2004 on this computer, and did not
find anything about a router fence in my folder. Somewhere I have an
archive that goes back into the 90's but I'd have to hunt for the
drive that has it. Got a better guesstimate on when it was published
and by whom? Wait one.....................

I checked my wRECk archive and found a post from 2005 from somebody
looking for a pdf of an article in FWW #144. If that is the one
you're looking for, you can order the article from them or from Pat
Warner (www.patwarner.com) who wrote the article.

Echo that! Pat is pretty much the go-to source of things router. If his
designs are not the exact ones you remember seeing in the past, I still bet
you'll find something you really like from Pat.

Thanks, Mike and you're 100% correct. The early replies were
frustrating because I did recall this fellow (Pat) was both uniquely
creative and skillful.