DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Make a Mallet (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/367951-re-make-mallet.html)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] February 18th 14 06:49 AM

Make a Mallet

1 Attachment(s)
Mallet I made as part of a woodworking class at Cerritos College.

All solid wood, no metal balls internal, otherwise similar
construction
to Brian's piece.

Lew

Bill[_47_] February 18th 14 10:50 AM

Make a Mallet

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Mallet I made as part of a woodworking class at Cerritos College.

All solid wood, no metal balls internal, otherwise similar
construction
to Brian's piece.

Lew

Nice! You should tote that down to that cash and carry Arco that gives
you so much trouble! : )

Bill

Lew Hodgett[_6_] February 19th 14 12:21 AM

Make a Mallet

"Bill" wrote:

Nice! You should tote that down to that cash and carry Arco that
gives you so much trouble!

Thank you and What trouble?

Arco just reflects the market we (The collective WE) have allowed to
gain control our lives.

Lew

Bill[_47_] February 19th 14 03:52 AM

Make a Mallet

"Bill" wrote:

Nice! You should tote that down to that cash and carry Arco that
gives you so much trouble!

Thank you and What trouble?

Arco just reflects the market we (The collective WE) have allowed to
gain control our lives.

Lew

I think that is the same market that would like to control the way we
"think". Also, the less we think the more we are dependent upon them.

Leon[_5_] February 19th 14 05:50 AM

Make a Mallet

"Bill" wrote:

Nice! You should tote that down to that cash and carry Arco that
gives you so much trouble!

Thank you and What trouble?

Arco just reflects the market we (The collective WE) have allowed to
gain control our lives.

Lew

I'm going to say y'all, not we. Y'all pay a little more for gasoline than
we do in Texas but y'all did not even see the buss that hit you when
comparing housing prices. We get the same house for a quarter of the price
and not everything in Texas causes cancer like in California. Your fuel
prices are really at the bottom of your worries.

Ed Pawlowski February 19th 14 11:51 AM

Make a Mallet

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:21:18 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Arco just reflects the market we (The collective WE) have allowed to
gain control our lives.

Lew

It is a factor in my life, but it certainly does not control it. Not
worth obsessing about it.

Lew Hodgett[_6_] February 19th 14 05:20 PM

Make a Mallet

"Leon" wrote:

I'm going to say y'all, not we. Y'all pay a little more for
gasoline than
we do in Texas but y'all did not even see the buss that hit you when
comparing housing prices. We get the same house for a quarter of
the price
and not everything in Texas causes cancer like in California. Your
fuel
prices are really at the bottom of your worries.

What's that old saying about real estate?

Location, location, location.

BTW, how's that Eagle Ford shale project coming along?

Gov Perry and his cronies still looking out for the best interests
of you folks in Texas?

Lew

Leon[_5_] February 20th 14 01:52 PM

Make a Mallet

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

I'm going to say y'all, not we. Y'all pay a little more for
gasoline than
we do in Texas but y'all did not even see the buss that hit you when
comparing housing prices. We get the same house for a quarter of
the price
and not everything in Texas causes cancer like in California. Your
fuel
prices are really at the bottom of your worries.

What's that old saying about real estate?

Location, location, location.

Like earth quake, earth quake, earth quake
Santa Anna wind wild fires, wild fires, wild fires
Heavy taxes, heavy taxes, heavy taxes.
Cancer,cancer,cancer

Lew Hodgett[_6_] February 21st 14 12:46 AM

Make a Mallet

"Leon" wrote:

Like earth quake, earth quake, earth quake
Santa Anna wind wild fires, wild fires, wild fires
Heavy taxes, heavy taxes, heavy taxes.
Cancer,cancer,cancer

When all else fails, try mumbo-jumbo.

Won't accomplish much but better than nothing.
BTW, how's that Eagle Ford shale project coming along?

Gov Perry and his cronies still looking out for the best interests
of you folks in Texas?

Some reason you conveniently chose to ignore the above when first
posted?

Lew