Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Sketchup-Holes in curved surfaces

This will also work, as an alternate to more usual methods, with
straight or angled holes through any group/component.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Attached Files
File Type: zip Holes-CurvedSurfaces.zip (176.5 KB, 108 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hello,
I am interested in sketchup.
I take it, it, is a downloadable program.
I saw the picture on the other news group.
I was not able to open this one....
john

"Swingman" wrote in message

This will also work, as an alternate to more usual methods, with
straight or angled holes through any group/component.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://www.google.com/+eWoodShop
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/14/2014 9:54 AM, jloomis wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in sketchup.
I take it, it, is a downloadable program.
I saw the picture on the other news group.
I was not able to open this one....

You have to have the SketchUp program:

http://www.sketchup.com/download/all

Sketchup Make 2013 is what you want.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://www.google.com/+eWoodShop
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank You....

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 2/14/2014 9:54 AM, jloomis wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in sketchup.
I take it, it, is a downloadable program.
I saw the picture on the other news group.
I was not able to open this one....

You have to have the SketchUp program:

http://www.sketchup.com/download/all

Sketchup Make 2013 is what you want.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://www.google.com/+eWoodShop
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Sealer to use on different surfaces? Mark[_7_] UK diy 3 October 3rd 07 10:57 AM
Tiling / surfaces Colin Wilson UK diy 4 September 27th 07 11:10 AM
Working curved surfaces? rich Woodworking 6 August 4th 07 01:39 PM
Surfaces for tiling... stevelup UK diy 22 January 5th 07 07:53 PM
Drawing curved glass windows on house in SketchUp anacrites Home Ownership 0 June 22nd 06 05:00 PM