DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I am going to sell my hand planes (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/365891-i-am-going-sell-my-hand-planes.html)

Tom B[_6_] December 31st 13 09:59 PM

I am going to sell my hand planes

And I'm giving y'all the first crack at 'em.
I have photos of them if requested, and would really like to make it a
package deal, but will sell separately.
Planes for sale
Record No. 078 Duplex rebate plane
No 2 Stanley USA
Stanley No. 3 USA
Stanley Bailey No 3 England
Stanley Bailey No. 4 England
Stanley Bailey No 5 England Tote broken rest great
Stanley Bailey No. 6C USA
Record Marples No. 5
Stanley Bedrock No. 603
Stanley Bedrock 605C
Stanley Bedrock No 606
Record No. 7 Jointer
SARGENT AUTO-SET No.710 SMOOTH PLANE
Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders
itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.

John Adams, letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

Where are you located Tom, that much cast iron would cost a fortune to ship.

--
Jeff

John Adams, letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

Tom B[_6_] January 4th 14 03:09 PM

I am going to sell my hand planes

Mea Culpa... I was naming the pictures and making the list by looking at the
photos... but I misread one; the Stanley No.2 is a No. 3 I also have a
Stanley no. 50 with a complete boxed set of cutters. Info about can be seen
here.
: http://www.vintagetools.net/stanley-...bination-plane. The plane
itself has no box, but the cutters do.

snip
And I'm giving y'all the first crack at 'em.
I have photos of them if requested, and would really like to make it a
package deal, but will sell separately.
Planes for sale
Record No. 078 Duplex rebate plane
No. 3 Stanley USA

Tom B[_6_] January 4th 14 03:13 PM

I am going to sell my hand planes

Yes sir it will, so the buyer will pay shipping, or I'll add it into the
price. But if someone wants it or them, they will have to from point A to B,
so they get to say how they want it.
I also found a Stanley No. 50 with a complete boxed set of cutters, info on
one like mine can be seen he
http://www.vintagetools.net/stanley-...bination-plane

snipped

woodchucker[_3_] January 4th 14 07:31 PM

On 1/4/2014 10:09 AM, Tom B wrote:
[...]

Is that your add on vintage tools?
If not, how much are you asking for the #50?

--
Jeff

Tom B[_6_] January 6th 14 08:25 PM

I am going to sell my hand planes

1 Attachment(s)

No, I haven't advertised yet. I have seen some of the prices asked though' .
Make me an offer. Pic attached

Tom B[_6_] January 6th 14 08:28 PM

I am going to sell my hand planes

1 Attachment(s)