DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/364575-happy-thanksgiving.html)

Dr. Deb[_2_] November 27th 13 05:09 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

May your day be filled with love, joy and peace.

Deb

Mike Marlow[_2_] November 27th 13 06:21 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Dr. Deb wrote:
May your day be filled with love, joy and peace.

Deb

I just want my day to be filled with food and a good nap afterwards. I'm
not very demanding...

--

-Mike-

Casper November 28th 13 04:36 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

May your day be filled with love, joy and peace.
Dr. Deb

Same to you and yours ... and everyone else here!

I just want my day to be filled with food and a good nap afterwards.

Sounds like a good plan!

I'm not very demanding...
Mike Marlow

Me either. Good food, good family and friends and good health. The
best things to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!