DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deck-boardwalk framing (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/362675-deck-boardwalk-framing.html)

jloomis[_2_] October 5th 13 03:04 PM

Deck-boardwalk framing

This is a small part of the 2500 sq. ft. deck I am building.
It is a 5 ft. boardwalk that attaches to the deck.
john

Ed Pawlowski October 5th 13 03:18 PM

Deck-boardwalk framing

On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 07:04:34 -0700, "jloomis"
wrote:

This is a small part of the 2500 sq. ft. deck I am building.
It is a 5 ft. boardwalk that attaches to the deck.
john

At least the water will run off quickly at that angle.

G. Ross October 5th 13 03:28 PM

Deck-boardwalk framing

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 5 Oct 2013 07:04:34 -0700,
wrote:

This is a small part of the 2500 sq. ft. deck I am building.
It is a 5 ft. boardwalk that attaches to the deck.
john

At least the water will run off quickly at that angle.

You've never seen a vertical boardwalk before?

--
 GW Ross

 Support your local medical examiner
 -- die strangely.