Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default O/T: Another Very Simple Geography Lesson

Enjoy

Lew

I know that we are getting older and have short attention spans, so
this lesson will be kept short and sweet..

Geography Lesson of the Day

SEE ATTACHED IMAGE

That concludes our Geography Lesson of the Day!

Thank you.

Take a nap and try not to hurt yourself.
Please pass on this valuable information to another old codger.

Attached Thumbnails
RE: O/T: Another Very Simple Geography Lesson-mime-attachment-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 8/14/2013 10:29 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Enjoy

Lew

I know that we are getting older and have short attention spans, so
this lesson will be kept short and sweet..

Geography Lesson of the Day

SEE ATTACHED IMAGE

That concludes our Geography Lesson of the Day!

Thank you.

Take a nap and try not to hurt yourself.
Please pass on this valuable information to another old codger.

sorry. Just too much of a good thing. However it is a good example of
good ol' structural engineering.
mahalo,
jo4hn