DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/360717-re-o-t-why-i-dont-go-bingo.html)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] August 5th 13 11:19 PM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

1 Attachment(s)
Enjoy

Lew
The excitement of hitting a BINGO in the Senior Citizens Center

Unquestionably Confused August 6th 13 04:14 AM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On 8/5/2013 5:19 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Enjoy

Lew
The excitement of hitting a BINGO in the Senior Citizens Center

There things you cannot "unsee," this has been one of them.

Aaaaaaaargh!

[email protected] August 6th 13 07:35 AM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:19:52 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
The excitement of hitting a BINGO in the Senior Citizens Center

Lew. Due to your irresponsible actions and uncaring attitude when
posting that image, I've gone blind.

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly to inform you of my pending
lawsuit.

Unquestionably Confused August 6th 13 12:36 PM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On 8/6/2013 1:35 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:19:52 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
The excitement of hitting a BINGO in the Senior Citizens Center

Lew. Due to your irresponsible actions and uncaring attitude when
posting that image, I've gone blind.

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly to inform you of my pending
lawsuit.

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind? Seems
that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders claimed could
lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

Are you saying that you were...? To THAT?

Lew Hodgett[_6_] August 7th 13 12:47 AM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

wrote:

Lew. Due to your irresponsible actions and uncaring attitude when
posting that image, I've gone blind.

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly to inform you of my
pending
lawsuit.

See ya in court.g

BTW, do you have a cane yet?

Lew

Lew Hodgett[_6_] August 7th 13 12:51 AM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote:

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind?
Seems that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders
claimed could lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

That thought came to mind.

Never heard about the hair growth though.

Lew

Ed Pawlowski August 7th 13 10:51 AM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 06:36:57 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind? Seems
that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders claimed could
lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

Are you saying that you were...? To THAT?

I think that is just an "old wives tale", but I do wear glasses.
Strong ones.

Unquestionably Confused August 8th 13 05:23 AM

O/T: Why I don't go to BINGO

On 8/6/2013 6:51 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
wrote:

Lew. Due to your irresponsible actions and uncaring attitude when
posting that image, I've gone blind.

My lawyers will be contacting you shortly to inform you of my
pending
lawsuit.

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote:

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind?
Seems that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders
claimed could lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

That thought came to mind.

Never heard about the hair growth though.

Twas rumored that "Mary Palm" could become "Hairy Palm"g

Dave In Texas August 12th 13 04:34 AM

Why I don't go to BINGO

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message

It WAS pretty bad but I was merely nauseated. You went blind? Seems
that I recall a certain practice in my yute that my elders claimed could
lead to blindness or an unusual growth of hair.

Are you saying that you were...? To THAT?

I'm going to quit when I need glasses.

Dave in Texas