DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   For Leon's approval (1/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/359530-leons-approval-1-1-a.html)

tommyboy July 2nd 13 02:56 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

4 Attachment(s)

Mike Marlow[_2_] July 2nd 13 03:09 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

The adaptation of the Adirondac Chair doesn't do it for me, but that's just
a personal preference thing. The remainder of your work is very nice.
Thanks for posting these.

--

-Mike-

tommyboy July 2nd 13 03:17 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:09:14 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

The adaptation of the Adirondac Chair doesn't do it for me, but that's just
a personal preference thing. The remainder of your work is very nice.
Thanks for posting these.

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. No hard feelings about
your voicing your opinion. Taste is just a matter of taste, right?

Leon[_7_] July 2nd 13 03:30 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

Very nice Tom!

tommyboy July 2nd 13 03:45 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:30:30 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/2/2013 8:56 AM, tommyboy wrote:

Very nice Tom!

Thank you

Casper July 3rd 13 04:35 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

Nice work, albeit most not my cup of tea.
I do like the organic nature of the chair.

Josepi[_23_] July 24th 13 05:53 PM

For Leon's approval (1/1)

I have to agree but I have never like Adirondack chairs, period. Too hard to
get out of and too low.